Porcelain veneers have been around for a long time now, so occasionally we get asked whether they’re still the best solution. Has technology moved on? Have trends changed? Let us tell you, if you have stained, chipped or un-straight teeth, more often than not we will still recommend veneers. Liverpool patients are still benefiting from veneers every day and, although technology moves fast in dentistry, they’re still very often the absolute best solution. Read on to find out more about Fiveways veneers Liverpool.
Veneers Liverpool patient guide
Veneers act like false fingernails for your teeth! To attach them we gently file down the front of your existing tooth, just slightly, then stick the veneers on top. It’s a simple but highly effective procedure. Unlike false nails, veneers can remain in place for a very long time.
When it comes to veneers, Liverpool patients have been requesting them for a long time now. Porcelain veneers are most beneficial for correcting:
- cracked or chipped teeth
- discoloured teeth
- small gaps between teeth
- tooth size and shape
Basically, if you’re looking for a smile makeover and you don’t need braces, or braces are unsuitable, we’ll very probably recommend veneers. Liverpool patients can also spread the cost of their treatment with our flexible finance options.
The benefits of veneers Liverpool patients love
There are many reasons why this is still one of the top recommended and performed treatments here at Fiveways Dental.
- Effective and efficient – it doesn’t take an invasive procedure to fit veneers. The process is quick and easy and the results are fantastic. With minimal visits to the dentist your smile can be completely transformed!
- Resistant to staining – if teeth whitening hasn’t given you the results you want, or we have advised you that your teeth can’t be whitened for any reason, veneers are a fantastic longer term alternative. They will instantly whiten your smile and are far more resistant to staining than your teeth, so will stay white for much longer
- Long lasting – the veneers we use are highly durable. Looked after correctly they could last you two or three decades. The combination of the high quality materials and industry leading procedures that we use result in a smile you can have confidence in for a very long time
- A flexible solution – whether you have one chipped tooth or want an entire smile makeover, we can use veneers to achieve that for you. They are applied on a tooth by tooth basis, so we can use as few or as many as are needed to create exactly the look you want
- Opportunity to colour match – if you need just one or two veneers we can perfectly match them to the exact shade of the surrounding teeth, for a flawlessly natural look
Veneers Liverpool patients love
If you would like to find out whether veneers are the right option for you, get in touch by calling 0151 837 0800. We have been meeting Liverpool’s dentistry needs for more than four decades now, constantly training and developing to remain at the cutting edge of the profession throughout that time. We are a dentist with a track record that Liverpool patients trust.