Finding a Denplan dentist can be helpful if you often find yourself putting off going to the dentist to avoid the soaring costs of treatment. Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan that helps you to pay for all of your routine and restorative dental treatment. Dental hygiene is so important, which is why we pride ourselves as being one of the most reputable Denplan dentist Liverpool practices.
Choosing a Denplan Dentist
When choosing a dentist you’ll want to know that treatments are affordable, as a major factor in not visiting the dentist can often be the prices they charge for simple procedures. With Denplan, the monthly payment you make is decided by your dentist and will be based on your oral health and how much dental treatment they think you will need.
There are five fee categories, one of which you’ll be placed into after your initial oral health assessment from your dentist. The fees you pay include worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover as well as access to Denplans 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline.
The routine and restorative dental care that is included in the Denplan package includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including polishing and scaling)
- Necessary fillings
- Dental x-rays
- Any necessary extractions
- Preventative dental advice (and therapy)
- Gum treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Fittings of any crowns, bridges, dentures or inlays (this excludes laboratory fees)
So you won’t have to worry about any of the most common dental procedures not being covered in your plan. However take note that Denplan doesn’t cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment that your dentist decides to exclude in your contract – these will be payable by you at the private fee rates
- Any referrals to specialists or for specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants or cosmetic treatment
- Any treatment that is carried out anywhere other than by your own registered dentist – except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Sedation fees.
As a Denplan customer, you can rest assured that your most common dental needs will be completely covered by the plan, and any that aren’t covered are typically rare specialist or cosmetic treatments.
Fiveways Dental: A Top Denplan Dentist Liverpool
Here at Fiveways Dental we know how important Denplan can be to many of our patients. We always want to ensure that we’re creating a positive dentist environment and we think that minimising the financial anxieties that come with dentist visits will guarantee that people will keep coming back.
If you’re interested in learning more about what makes us one of the best Denplan dentist Liverpool practices, you can visit our website or call a member of our team on 0151 837 0800 where someone will be able to talk to you about any questions you might have.