An ideal option for missing teeth replacement in Liverpool
Dental Implants in Liverpool
Have you lost all or some of your natural teeth? Bridges, dentures and flexible dentures are not the only solution, thanks to advances in modern dentistry, we provide dental implants in Liverpool, so you can replace form just one missing tooth, to all missing teeth with dental implants.
Implant dentistry offers a clinically proven and safe solution to get your teeth back and have a great smile, being able to bite and chew with confidence. When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to resorb or disappear over time.
What are Dental Implants?
When dental implants are placed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around the metal, along with tiny blood vessels. More importantly, dental implants help restore teeth function so you can eat, chew and bite without your dentures falling out or having to stick to a soft food diet for the rest of your life.
How is a Dental Implant Placed?
The placement of an implant is a meticulous task that must always be adapted to the characteristics and oral conditions of each patient.
- Surgical intervention: The implant is placed in a simple and painless procedure, under local anesthesia. In addition, if the patient suffers fear or anxiety, we can perform the intervention with conscious sedation.
- Placement of prosthesis: On some occasions, we can place the provisional prosthesis in the same intervention as the implant, later the definitive prosthesis will be placed.
Are Dental Implants Suitable For You?
Your dentist in Liverpool will determine your suitability for a dental implant treatment and which dental implant option is the best for you.
We provide Dental implants in Liverpool as an ideal solution if you have:
- Just One Missing Tooth: The dentist attaches a dental implant to a dental crown to successfully restore your smile after you lose one tooth.
- Several Missing Teeth: The dentist will give you the option to restore your smile with separate crowns supported by dental implants, or have a dental bridge attached to several dental implants attached to the jawbone.
- All Teeth Missing: Several dental implants will be attached to a full bridge to restore the entire arch in case you have all your teeth missing.
- Denture Stabilisation: Over 4 dental implants could be placed using as anchoring devices for removable teeth replacement such as dentures, ensuring that it fits securely and perfectly inside your mouth. No more loose dentures!
Smiles We Gave Back with Dental Implants in Liverpool
Let our work speak for itself
Advantages of Dental Implants
- It is the safest option to replace missing teeth
- Implants last more than 20 years in 90% of cases
- Improves quality of life and increases patients’ self-esteem and confidence
- Help prevent maxillofacial bone loss
- For patients who need full dentures, dental implants are much more comfortable than removable dentures
- They are manufactured with 100% biocompatible materials that minimize rejection and favor the integration of the implant with the bone
- It is a painless procedure
- Patients do not feel discomfort and the postoperative period is very bearable
Dental Implant Options in Liverpool
Fiveways Dental offers a dental implants treatment, that is ideal for replacing missing teeth
0% Monthly Payment Plans
Single Implants from as little as £44.12/month
Including the following:
- 3D Scan
- Surgical guide for less invasive treatment
- Abutment and crown
Nothing is as important as a genuine and healthy smile.
Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!