Did you know that it’s possible to get yourself 6 month braces Liverpool? In the past it used to take a couple of years of wearing braces to correct problems with your bite but these days, thanks to Fastbraces, the process can be a whole lot, well, faster.
We are specialists in orthodontics, Liverpool based and with decades of experience, so if you want to know more about benefiting from six month braces in Liverpool get in touch.
Performing orthodontics in Liverpool for decades
The dentists here at Fiveways are Liverpool orthodontics specialists. Of course, you may well be asking yourself exactly what orthodontics is and why you might need Liverpool’s orthodontics specialists, so let us go back to basics for a moment.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with the straightening of teeth and the correcting of bites. Essentially, if you need braces you need orthodontics. It’s a fancy medical word.
The process of orthodontic treatment used to be a long one. Braces worked in two stages – first straightening the crown of the teeth (the part you can see) then, in stage two, moving the root into position.
Then in stepped Fastbraces.
Twenty years of research (not by us but by some very clever and dedicated scientists) culminated with the ability for us to bring six month braces to Liverpool! Fastbraces don’t work on the traditional two step process.
They straighten root and crown at the same time. So orthodontics has changed in recent years and you will be pleased to know that we have invested a lot of time and effort to ensure that we have remained at the cutting edge of the science.
We can safely say that the orthodontics here in Liverpool at our surgery is firmly amongst the best that you will find anywhere.
Why opt for six month braces in Liverpool?
We have a number of orthodontics options, so Fastbraces are not your only choice. However, they are a popular choice and here are a few of their key benefits:
- Often more comfortable than traditional braces
- A much more speedy treatment than traditional braces, in many cases
- Less time in braces means less opportunity for food to get trapped and tooth decay to be caused
- A shorter treatment is more convenient, meaning less trips to see us and less time off school or work than traditional braces require
- At the end of the treatment you need only wear a retainer for 15 minutes per day to help you teeth settle into their new alignment (compared to, in the case of some braces, overnight)
If you think that you are a candidate for six month braces in Liverpool make your consultation appointment today.